The CVM-B100 and CVM-B150 units are panel mounted three-phase power analyzers (dimensions: 96×96 and 144×144 mm, respectively). Both offer 4-quadrant measurement (consumption and generation). Suitable for Medium or Low voltage installations, in both 3 or 4-wire three-phase circuits, two-phase circuits with or without neutral, single-phase circuits or ARON connections.
The CVM-B100 and CVM-B150 high-performance units feature a measurement engine that allows the user to analyse many different electrical parameters, in addition to offering a large variety of optional expansion modules for the same unit.
- 5 voltage inputs (3 phases + neutral + earth) 1000 Vf-f
- Energy Management Software (EMS) included with historical data register
- Expandable unit, up to 4 modules, combining digital and analogue
outputs, Modbus/TCP, MBus, LonWorks, Profibus, XML/Web
- Universal power supply source
- Customisation of parameters to be displayed
- Operating hours indicator for preventive maintenance
- 3 Tariffs (can be selected via the digital input or RS485 communications)
- Autonomous datalogger with web server, connected to a M-CVM-
AB-Datalogger module. Enables direct monitoring of the historical data stored in the unit via a conventional web browser.
Technical specifications & models
More questions?Avera Co., Ltd.
Phone: +66 2 074 4411
Fax: + 66 2 074 4411