Cast-resin insulated busbar systems for power supply in Low and Medium Voltage installations
Eta-com is specialized in the design and manufacturing of safe, compact and maintenance-free cast resin insulated busway systems with copper or aluminium conductors for transmission of energy between 513A – 6300A.
Our betobar-r busbars are used worldwide in construction and industrial applications to deliver power and guarantee continuity of supply.
We offer tailor-made product design and high-quality manufacturing in Boom, Belgium – ISO9001 approved.
- Very compact: up to 50% more compact than metal enclosed systems
- Easy to install and maintenance-free
- Low voltage drop and high short-circuit withstand capacity
- Overload capacity of +20% for 2 hours
- Degree of protection: IP68 (LV) & IP67 (MV) -> completely water- and dustproof
- Fire resistant to IEC 60331-21 and BS 7346
- Fire-rated wall penetrations of S90, S120 & S180
- Fire retardant bushings A90 and H60
- Electrical continuity E30/E120 finishing available
- EMC/EMI compatible (for sensitive environment)
- Self-extinguishing insulation as per IEC 60332-3-10 and IEC 61439-6 (10.101)
- Insulation level: class ‘B’, 130°C
- ATEX component certified products up to 11 kV
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric pollution and wide range of chemicals
- Tailor-made terminal elements for connection to transformer generator and panel
- KEMA-, ISO9001:2008 and CE-certified
Technical specifications & models
More questions?Avera Co., Ltd.
Phone: +66 2 074 4411
Fax: + 66 2 074 4411